CTCA is led by a volunteer, elected Executive Committee (EC), made up of
Governed by the CTCA Bylaws, volunteer leaders work together to advance TB prevention and control efforts. At the beginning of the EC cycle a Work Plan is created. Prioritized items are identified to work on each year. Workgroups and Committees are formed. The EC meets monthly to advance the work. TB Controllers are invited onto these monthly calls. Contact us to find out more or to join a Committee or Work Group.
Ongoing work includes:
- An annual educational conference, usually in the Spring, and two TB Controllers Meetings, each year, in the Fall and Spring. Our upcoming events and archived meeting materials can be found under the Events tab.
- CTCA and the California Department of Public Health TB Control Branch co-produce and update guidelines, as resources allow and need determines. Guidelines not being updated are still available on the Additional Resources page, the second submenu, under Guidelines.
- Additional work shared on this website include
- Resources for medical PROVIDERS and PATIENTS
- defining the Responsibilities of Public Health Departments to Control Tuberculosis
- California TB Legal Resources: Learn about legal resources for public health departments.
- TB Control Staff in California Directory: We work to keep this statewide TB staff directory current. Questions from the public are directed to local public health department TB control staff. The California Department of Public Health TB Control Branch
staff are also provided in this directory.
Any questions? Feel free to contact us!